Toll Free 844.974-
FULL SERVICE TRAVEL
EXPERTS IN AUTHENTIC TRAVEL
Leave out the hassles, worries and stress of preparing a travel itinerary!
Our knowledge of the uniqueness of Italy and its traditions comes with 30+ years of living, working and travelling Italy. With decades of experience in the travel profession, our boutique small group tours and one of a kind custom travel planning services will give you the best of Italy.
Our services include: tour planning services, flight booking, transfer services, private tour guides, excursions, cruises, rental car, travel insurance and more.
© ITALIA DOLCE VITA
Hands on Cooking Lessons & Vacations
Food & Wine Boutique Tours
Wedding Registry & Gift Certificates
ALL TOURS DESIGNED BY
Certified Italian Wine Specialist®
Florida Registered Seller of Travel #37794
TRAVEL WITH ME From Bolgheri to Val D’Orcia and Chianti through Medieval & Renaissance towns of Tuscany.
Whether you have already been to Tuscany or it is your first time, come with us to experience more intimately this region.
When people dream of Italy, it’s Tuscany that comes to mind with its rolling hills, slender cypresses, quaint farmhouses surrounded by sunflowers and neatly aligned vineyards. Medieval and Renaissance hilltop towns dotted across the land.
Tuscany’s wine country is one of the most breathtaking and carefully preserved areas in Italy. Here you’ll find splendid and incredible wines that have evolved over time. Today, Tuscan winemakers are among the most forward-
We will start down the Tuscan Coast in the Maremma regions, considers Tuscany’s Wild West. Most tourists have never seen this part of Tuscany. Swamp land for centuries, once drained it opened to farmland and vineyards giving life to the Super Tuscan Wines, and Bolgheri is where these wines truly excel. We will visit pioneers like Ornellaia and newcomer Petra.
You will be staying at charming hotels to be near Bolgheri area and to better appreciate most famous medieval towns such as of Montalcino and Montepulciano, Pienza Gothic Siena and surroundings. The tour concludes with Chianti Classico and the black Rooster also private tours of iconic wine producers like Castello di Brolio while enjoying a hands-
Join me to discover the hidden gems of Tuscany! Inquire with us pre-
• Limited to 8 travelers.
• 8 nights in charming accommodations
• 2 nights in Bolgheri
• 3 nights in Montalcino
• 3 nights in Chianti
• Hands on Tuscan Cooking Class
• Travel along the lush landscapes of the Etruscan Coast and be mesmerized by the wild landscapes and rich cultural history of area known to few.
• Visit the quaint dominating town of Castagneto Carducci – home to Giosue’ Carducci one of the greatest Italian poets of the XIX century
• Travel the cypress lined street leading to the charming red brick castle hamlet of Bolgheri. Stroll the streets after lunch.
• Tour several architecturally stunning wineries part of the Tuscany Wine Architecture network
• Spend leisure time in fortress town of Montalcino and enjoy strolling the streets
• Visit the Renaissance gem of Pienza, the “ideal” city commissioned by the Renaissance Pope Pius. Tour the Piccolomini Palace
• Savor pecorino cheese in Pienza
• Sample Tuscan olive oils along the way and learn to identify the characteristics with our Olive oil expert taster.
• Stroll the streets of charming Montepulciano, a summer retreat for Florentine aristocrats where palazzi and piazze embellish the town with its many underground historic cellars
• Private guided tour of Siena – the Gothic city famous for its Duomo, the Palio and Panforte!
• Private guided VIP tour of the Birthplace of Chianti, Castello di Brolio, where the Ricasolis have been making wine since the 1100s
• Enjoy a typical end of summer festival day in Chianti! Mix with the locals and taste the wines of the local producers!
• Daily Breakfast
• Gourmet and Authentic meals paired with local wines
• Full time assistance by Italia Dolce Vita on site
A Gourmet Wine experience thorough Medieval & Renaissance Tuscany
Small Group Tour limited to 8 travelers
Tour Begins: September 3, 2018
Tour Ends: September 11, 2018
Trip Length: 9 Days and 8 Nights
Prices per person double occupancy $4,390.00
The package includes:
●8 nights in charming boutique accommodation
●Hands on cooking lessons
●Private Transfer from Florence Airport at arrival
●7 lunches and 7 dinners authentic dishes and local wines
●Excursions and private transfers as per itinerary
●Private cellar tours and wines tastings
●Private tastings at local gourmet producers
●Licensed English speaking art/city private guides and Tour coordinator
●Service charges and local taxes and fees
●Italia Dolce Vita Tips for Traveling 2017 edition
What's Not Included:
- Meals and Drinks not Specified
- Personal Expenses i.e. Telephone, Minibar, etc
- Additional tips and gratuities (Guides, Restaurants, etc)
- Travel Insurance (Strongly recommended)
- Cancellation Insurance (Strongly recommended)
|Food & Wine Tours|
|Vacation Villas & Apartments|
|Romance & Weddings|
|Tre Venezie: Veneto, Trentino, Friuli|
|Emilia Romagna: Lands of Verdi|
|Piedmont: Truffles, Barolo and more|
|All 2017 Tours|