Toll Free 844.974-
FULL SERVICE TRAVEL
EXPERTS IN AUTHENTIC TRAVEL
Leave out the hassles, worries and stress of preparing a travel itinerary!
Our knowledge of the uniqueness of Italy and its traditions comes with 30+ years of living, working and travelling Italy. With decades of experience in the travel profession, our boutique small group tours and one of a kind custom travel planning services will give you the best of Italy.
Our services include: tour planning services, flight booking, transfer services, private tour guides, excursions, cruises, rental car, travel insurance and more.
© ITALIA DOLCE VITA
Hands on Cooking Lessons & Vacations
Food & Wine Boutique Tours
Wedding Registry & Gift Certificates
ALL TOURS DESIGNED BY
Certified Italian Wine Specialist®
Florida Registered Seller of Travel #37794
Admire breathtaking landscapes of lush vineyards at the peak of harvest with backdrops of medieval towns, hamlets, picturesque watermills, abbeys, and castles.
Journey with me to discover the blue waters of the Adriatic Sea and magnificent Mittle-
Explore diverse culinary traditions in the wine regions known as Le Tre Venezie once a cradle of Renaissance art and history during The Venetian Republic.
This tour begins with four nights at a Castle nestled among the vineyards of Friuli Venezia Giulia. Land of Romans, Lombards, Venetians and Habsburgs, this region is a hidden treasure to be discovered for its history, customs and hospitable people. Visit Friuli’s Little Siena, San Daniele where the famous prosciutto is still made according to ancient traditions and enjoy a boat excursion with lunch on the Adriatic Sea.
Learn the art of Espresso in Trieste where it is made in 100 different ways , while sitting in the Historic Hapsburg style cafe’ where poets like Italo Svevo and James Joyce daily met.
Through the Conegliano-
Spend two nights in the center of Bassano del Grappa, the quaint town on the banks of the Brenta River. Footsteps from the famous Alpini Bridge where ceramic artisans abound and an historic Grappa distillery awaits.
While enjoying a three night stay on Lake Garda discover the enchanting towns along Italy’s largest lake with Mediterranean style climate. Taste the delicate olive oils here produced , and roll up our sleeves with a professional style cooking lesson.
Visit the fascinating city of Verona, backdrop of Shakespeare’s Romeo & Juliet and its surrounding hills where we will privately tour boutique cellars producing the famous Amarone della Valpolicella and the unique Recioto di Soave.
Along the wine routes of Trentino, explore Europe’s oldest wine-
Join me and together we will create long lasting memories of people, places, diverse culinary traditions and exceptional wines!!
PEAK OF HARVEST SEASON
• Limited to 8 travelers
• 9 nights in charming accommodations
• 5* Castello di Buttrio Wine Relais in Friuli
• 4* Hotel Bonotto in Bassano del Grappa’s historical district
• 4* Hotel Regina Adeliade Garda -
• Travel along the lush landscapes, and on the backroads, at the peak of grape harvest from the areas of Trento DOC through Valpolicella, Prosecco Superiore to the Colli Orientali.
• Tour the splendid Roman and Medieval sites of charming Verona
• Hands on cooking lesson overlooking Lake Garda
• Stay IN Bassano del Grappa
• Private guided tour of Palladio Villa Barbaro di Maser
• Learn the art of cheese making and taste some of the top awarded cheeses made by a family run producer.
• Visit the 12th century Cistercian Abbey of Santa Maria in Follina
• Tour Trieste, known as “The little Vienna by the Sea”
• Boat excursion on the Adriatic Sea with gourmet lunch
• Visit Friuli’s little Siena, San Daniele and a boutique Prosciutto di San Daniele producer
• Daily breakfast
• Gourmet and Authentic meals paired with local wines
• Full time assistance by Italia Dolce Vita on site
CHARMING NORTHERN ITALY
Le Tre Venezie: Friuli -
Cultural Food & Wine Tour
Small Group Tour limited to 8 travelers
Region(s): Trentino -
Tour Begins: September 22, 2017
Tour Ends: October 1, 2017
Trip Length: 10 Days and 9 Nights
Prices per person double occupancy $4,990.00
The package includes:
- 9 overnight stays in the chosen accommodation facility, double rooms
- Daily breakfasts
- All dinners as per program
- All lunches as per program
- Hands on Cooking Class
- Guided tours as per program
- Private cellar tours and private tastings
- All transfers as per program
- Licensed English speaking art/city private guides and Tour coordinator
- All Entrance Fees
- Service charges and local taxes and fees
What's Not Included:
- Meals and Drinks not Specified
- Personal Expenses i.e. Telephone, Minibar, etc
- Additional tips and gratuities (Guides, Restaurants, etc)
- Travel Insurance (Strongly recommended)
- Cancellation Insurance (Strongly recommended)
|Food & Wine Tours|
|Vacation Villas & Apartments|
|Romance & Weddings|
|Tre Venezie: Veneto, Trentino, Friuli|
|Emilia Romagna: Lands of Verdi|
|Piedmont: Truffles, Barolo and more|
|All 2017 Tours|