Toll Free 844.974-
FULL SERVICE TRAVEL
EXPERTS IN AUTHENTIC TRAVEL
Leave out the hassles, worries and stress of preparing a travel itinerary!
Our knowledge of the uniqueness of Italy and its traditions comes with 30+ years of living, working and travelling Italy. With decades of experience in the travel profession, our boutique small group tours and one of a kind custom travel planning services will give you the best of Italy.
Our services include: tour planning services, flight booking, transfer services, private tour guides, excursions, cruises, rental car, travel insurance and more.
© ITALIA DOLCE VITA
Hands on Cooking Lessons & Vacations
Food & Wine Boutique Tours
Wedding Registry & Gift Certificates
ALL TOURS DESIGNED BY
Certified Italian Wine Specialist®
Florida Registered Seller of Travel #37794
This wine and gourmet tour in Piedmont leads you through the beautiful hills of Langhe, Roero, and Monferrato the unique scenery recognized as World Heritage by UNESCO.
These lands are dotted with castles and manors steeped in rich history and surrounded by vineyards.
Here, the Slow Food Movement began and traditions are well preserved. An authentic territory with values of quiet life and free time, simple yet flavorful cuisine and world renowned wines still reign. The month of October is the best time of the year to enjoy this region; it is at the peak of the Nebbiolo grape harvest and when the International Truffle Festival in Alba takes place.
Learn all about the world of truffles through a truffle hunt and lunch with the “trifolao. Enjoy private guided cellar tours and tastings at boutique producers of Barolo, Barbaresco, Nebbiolo, Dolcetto, Arneis and more. See the UNESCO cellars known as “underground cathedrals” in Asti for a tasting of their “metodo classico” sparkling wine.
Visit Grinzane Castle home of Italy’s great Statesman and now site of the Regional Enoteca and the city of Turin, once capital of Italy under the Savoy to see the majestic and royal palaces of this region.
Join me, Susanna Wriston-
This gourmet tour in Piedmont can easily be combined with our extraordinary tour of Emilia Romagna October 17 to 22, 2017.
• Limited to 8 Travelers
• 7 nights in a charming accommodation -
• Visit the International Alba White Truffle Fair
• Private vineyard and cellar tours
• Visit a natural organic Piemontese cheese maker
• Private guided tour of the impressive 13th Century Grinzane Cavour Castle and Regional Enoteca
• Visit the Underground Cathedrals in Asti, a UNESCO a world heritage site
• Learn about truffles in a Truffle Sensorial Class!
• Go truffle hunting and have lunch the truffle hunter and his family!
• Hands on cooking class
• Journey along the panoramic Langhe hills where Piedmont’s best wines are produced.
• Visit Turin, Italy’s first capital.
•Vist the Wine Museum hosted in the amazing Barolo castle.
• Daily breakfast
• Gourmet and Authentic meals paired with local wines
• Full time assistance by Italia Dolce Vita on site
ALBA WHITE TRUFFLE FESTIVAL
Epicurean Delights in the Land of Great Wines & White Truffles
Small Group Tour limited to 8 travelers
Tour Begins: October 10, 2017
Tour Ends: October 17, 2017
Trip Length: 8 Days and 7 Nights
Prices per person double occupancy $4,290.00
The package includes:
- 7 overnight stays
- Daily Buffet breakfasts
- Authentic meals paired with local wines (all beverages included)
- Alba white truffle sensorial analysis class
- Hands on Cooking Class
- Guided tour of Grinzane Castle, Wine Musuem
- Entrance to White truffle Market
- Guided tour of towns and hamlets in Langhe and Roero
- Visit to a Langhe cheese producer with tasting lunch
- Private cellar tours and private tastings
- All transfers as per the program
- Licensed English speaking art/city private guides and Tour coordinator
- All Entrance Fees
- Service charges and local taxes and fees
- Italia Dolce Vita Tips for Traveling
What's Not Included:
- Transfer at end of tour
- Meals and Drinks not Specified
- Personal Expenses i.e. Telephone, Minibar, etc
- Additional tips and gratuities (Guides, Restaurants, etc)
- Travel Insurance (Strongly recommended)
- Cancellation Insurance (Strongly recommended)
|Food & Wine Tours|
|Vacation Villas & Apartments|
|Romance & Weddings|
|Tre Venezie: Veneto, Trentino, Friuli|
|Emilia Romagna: Lands of Verdi|
|Piedmont: Truffles, Barolo and more|
|All 2017 Tours|