Toll Free 844.974-
FULL SERVICE TRAVEL
EXPERTS IN AUTHENTIC TRAVEL
Leave out the hassles, worries and stress of preparing a travel itinerary!
Our knowledge of the uniqueness of Italy and its traditions comes with 30+ years of living, working and travelling Italy. With decades of experience in the travel profession, our boutique small group tours and one of a kind custom travel planning services will give you the best of Italy.
Our services include: tour planning services, flight booking, transfer services, private tour guides, excursions, cruises, rental car, travel insurance and more.
© ITALIA DOLCE VITA
Hands on Cooking Lessons & Vacations
Food & Wine Boutique Tours
Wedding Registry & Gift Certificates
ALL TOURS DESIGNED BY
Certified Italian Wine Specialist®
Florida Registered Seller of Travel #37794
VERDI OPERA IN PARMA
• Limited to 8 travelers
• 5 nights in charming accommodations
• 2 nights in Bologna
• 3 nights in Parma
• Verdi Opera in Parma
• Visit the landmarks and delight in the characters of Giuseppe Verdi
• Private guided tour of the Ferrari and Pavarotti Museum in Modena
• Bologna: visit the hidden corners of Bologna “La Grassa”
•Tour of Ravenna and the 6th and 7th century mosaics
• Visit Castles of the Dukedoms -
• Hands on Cooking lesson with at the home of Pellegrino Artusi with a local “Marietta”
• Gelato lesson at Museo del Gelato
• Visit a historical Acetaia to discover Aceto Balsamico with a tasting lunch.
• Delight in a Culatello -
• Private vineyard and cellar tours of the regional wines
• Daily breakfast
• Includes all meals gourmet and authentic meals paired with local wines
• Full time assistance by Italia Dolce Vita on site
Emilia & Romagna – two names, and two cultures in one region of plenty. This is the land of great artists Verdi, Pavarotti, Stradivarius, Federico Fellini and Enzo Ferrari and, above all, land of culinary traditions. Journey along Italy’s Food Valley from historic Bologna, called la Grassa (the bountiful), to Parma famous for its epicurean delights Culatello, Prosciutto and Parmigiano.
Tour the spectacular UNESCO Byzantine Mosaics in Ravenna but also delight in a cooking class in Forlimpopoli at home of Italy’s first cookbook’s author Pellegrino Artusi, and learn to make egg pasta shapes with a Mariette.
See the cultural wealth of cities, towns, villages, and hamlets. Travel the back roads for boutique wineries and local food artisans.
Travel and tour the Castles of the Dukedoms of Parma & Piacenza for a step into medieval and Rennaisance history. In Modena we will enjoy the delights othe area offers, from a visit to a hisotric Acetaia (Blasamic Vinegar) , Ferrari and Pavarotti.
Being October, a Verdi concert at Teatro Regio in Parma , once capital of the Duchy with its historic shops is a must.
This tour can easily be combined with our extraordinary tour of Piemonte at the height of the White Truffle Festival: Truffles, Barolo and more from October 10 to 17, 2017.
One Region, Two Distinct Food & Wine Cultures
Epicurean Delights in the Lands of Verdi, Pavarotti, Fellini, & Ferrari
Small Group Tour limited to 8 travelers
Region(s): Emilia Romagna
Tour Begins: October 17, 2017
Tour Ends: October 22, 2017
Trip Length: 7 Days and 6 Nights
Prices per person double occupancy $3,290.00
The package includes:
- 7 overnight stays
- Daily Buffet breakfasts
- All meals paired with local wines
- Hands on Cooking Class
- Cellar tours and private tastings
- Transfers at arrival from Bologna Airport
- Licensed English speaking art/city private guides and Tour coordinator
- All Entrance Fees
- Service charges and local taxes and fees
- Italia Dolce Vita “Tips for Travel” booklet
What's Not Included:
- Meals and Drinks not Specified
- Personal Expenses i.e. Telephone, Minibar, etc
- Personal purchase of truffles
- Additional tips and gratuities (Guides, Restaurants, etc)
- Travel Insurance (Strongly recommended)
- Cancellation Insurance (Strongly recommended)
|Food & Wine Tours|
|Vacation Villas & Apartments|
|Romance & Weddings|
|Tre Venezie: Veneto, Trentino, Friuli|
|Emilia Romagna: Lands of Verdi|
|Piedmont: Truffles, Barolo and more|
|All 2017 Tours|